This winter, for the 4th consecutive year, the Aquarium offers the only event of its kind in QuÃ©bec City, where over 400,000 lights treat your eyes to an amazing show! They twinkle outside in a rainbow of colours, animating the trees, ice sculptures and animal-shaped structures. There is also a ginger-bread house,Â not 1 but 3Â illuminated slides, inflatable games, and an enchanted tree. Our mascot and our animal ambassador keep the kids amused all evening! The adults can warm up at the ice bar and outdoor fireplace, heated up with festive music by a live musician! Â For more information
- Valcartier Vacation Village’s summer season
- Come visit the Aquarium du Québec this summer!
- Come spend the May long weekend in Québec City!
- A colourful offering awaits visitors at Musée national des Beaux-Arts du Québec!
- Red Bull Crashed Ice in Québec City this weekend!
- Spring Break gets top marks in Québec City!
- Don’t miss the 59th edition of Quebec’s Winter Carnival!
- Festi Lumière at Hotel Sepia
- Hotel Sepia takes charge of your electric car!